Simple, easy, only a handful of ingredients and so tasty. When I do not have allot of time on my hands or just looking for something to make that will take less than 20 minutes..this is the dish.
1 Large Onion
Salt and Pepper to taste
Oil for frying
1 Stock cube of your choise
2 Large Eggs
1. Heat oil in pan/pot and fry onions until soft and translucent.
2. Add the Bacon and fry for about 3 minutes.
3. Add the Mushrooms and fry until soft.
4. Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
5. Remove the Bacon mix from the stove and let cool slightly.
6. Prepare the spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet, add the stock cube to the boiling water.
7. When al dente, drain and add to the Bacon Mix.
8. Add the two eggs and mix well and let stand for about 3 minutes.
– It is easier to cut bacon when it’s still lightly frozen.
– By removing the warm Bacon Mix from the stove, you ensure that the eggs won’t scramble.
– A stock cube with the pasta just enhances the pasta flavour, which can be rather dull.