Chilli Chocolate Sauce:
Makes: About 500ml
250g Dark Milk Chocolate
5ml Cayenne pepper
- Break the chocolate into pieces.
- Heat the cream, butter and cayenne pepper in double cooker.
- Add chocolate to the cream mix and allow to melt. Stir slowly until creamy.
- Take off heat.
– Hot or cold, this is a great addition to any pudding, fruit salad or ice-cream that needs that something special.
– You can make this in advance for the sauce will keep for up to two weeks in the fridge.
– If you do not have a double boiler, any glass or metal bowl that fits snugly over the top of a saucepan can be used. Just as long as it does not touch the water.
(Photo taken by Paul)