Makes : 1 Pie
1 packet of biscuits of your choise. (graham cracker /tennis biscuits)
150 g Melted Butter
1 Can Condensed Milk
Zest of 2 Lemons
100 ml Fresh Lemon Juice
4 Egg Yolks
2 Egg Whites
75 ml Castor Sugar
1) Place biscuits and melted butter into a liquidiser until semi-fine. Line the bottom of a pie dish with this mixture and place into the fridge to firm up.
2) In a bowl mix condense milk, lemon zest, lemon juice and egg yolks together.
3) Pour this into the chilled pie shell.
4) Start beating the egg whites and slowly add the castor sugar until whites are firm and all sugar crystals are dissolved.
5) Place this meringue on top of the condense milk mixture.
6) Bake at 140ͦC for 25 minutes or until meringue is brown.