Preheat oven: 200 ˚C
500ml All purpose flour
5ml Bicarbonate of Soda
5ml Baking Powder
5ml Ground Cinnamon
1 Egg, lightly whisked
80g melted Butter
3 Big over ripe bananas mashed
- Sieve the flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together.
- Whisk the sugar, egg, melted butter and milk together.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix lightly, the batter must still be a little lumpy.
- Spoon into muffin tin. Fill each hole about 2/3 full.
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Put on wire rack and let it cool.
Tip: This recipe is perfect as is…..but I always put a little more banana in than required 😉