500ml All purpose Flour
15ml Baking Powder
1ml Cayenne Pepper
125g Button Mushrooms
30ml Spring Onions, finely chopped
100g Cheddar Cheese, grated
1 Red Bell Pepper, pitted and chopped
15ml fresh Parsley, chopped or 5ml dried Parsley
1ml freshly grounded Black Pepper
2 extra big Eggs
100ml Oil (I use sunflower for this)
- Preheat oven to 200 ˚C.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, salt and cayenne together.
- Add mushrooms, spring onion, cheese, bell pepper, parsley and black pepper to flour mixture.
- Whisk eggs, oil and milk together and add to flour mixture.
- Spoon mixture into an oiled muffin pan. Fill ⅔.
- Bake 15 – 20 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes and remove from muffin pan.