I just love chicken and this is maybe not the healthiest way to cook the birdie…but oh my, it must be one of the tastiest. I served this with sweet corn, brussel sprouts, mashed potatoes and a mushroom and bell pepper sauce.
12 Chicken thighs or pieces that you like best
1 cup all-purpose Flour
1 cup seasoned Bread crumbs
Salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon Paprika
1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Place the flour in a shallow bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the bread crumbs in another shallow bow.
- Beat the eggs in another bowl.
- Dredge the chicken piece by piece in the flour, then the egg, then the bread
crumbs, until all pieces are coated.
- Pour the oil into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Add the chicken to the dish and sprinkle with paprika to taste.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, then turn pieces over and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drain on paper towels.