Olive Oil for frying
1 medium Onion, chopped
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
230g Mushrooms, sliced
1 Stock cube
Shavings of Parmesan when serving
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry off the onion and garlic for about 5 minutes.
- Add the mushroom and cook until just soft.
- Remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, add the stock cube to the water that the pasta will be boiled in.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions and then drain.
- Mix the pasta, mushroom mix and pesto together and transfer to a serving dish.
- Shave some parmesan slithers to add on top of the pasta.