Yet again, Elderflower is the star in this recipe and it’s gorgeous. Perfect for a hot summers day. This recipe is adapted from BakingMad.com.
300g Mixed Berries
4 Gelatine Leaves
150ml Elderflower Cordial
2 tablespoons Caster Sugar
420 sparkling Grape Juice, chilled
- Spoon a tablespoon of the mixed berries into the bottom of 6 glasses and refrigerate.
- Place the gelatine leaves into a bowl, cover with cold water and let soak for 10 minutes.
- Pour the cordial into a bowl, drain the gelatine and add this to the cordial.
- Place the bowl over a pan of simmering water and heat until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add to sugar to the cordial mix and stir till dissolved. Take of the heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- Pour the sparkling grape juice into the cordial mix and then pour into the chilled glasses.
- Chill in the fridge until set, this will take 2-3 hours.
(Adapted from BakingMad.com)