The rules: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Answer 10 questions about yourself. Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded the Sunshine Award! Don’t forget to copy and paste the award on your blog!
The Sunshine Award
Yesterday my day went from ordinary to AWESOME in 2 seconds….I received the Sunshine Award from a truly wonderful lady, Carrie from Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen, ( Carrie’s FB Page) and I am so privileged to call her a BFF – Best Foodie Friend. Please visit her site and I can promise that you will find cooking inspiration there!!
The Sunshine Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. The recipients of the Sunshine Award are: “Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogoshere.”
So here goes…my answers 😉
1. Favorite color: Green
2. Favorite animal: Mmmmm, I am an animal lover, so this is a hard one. Let’s make it a Lion…I would love to have one…but apparently they get rather big, hehehehe.
3. Favorite number: 7 – don’t know why, but yes….my Meaning of Life is 7.
4. Favorite drink: Non Alcoholic – Coke: Alcoholic – Red wine and second Gin and Tonic.
5. Facebook or Twitter: Facebook. Have no idea how Twitter works and not sure I want to know. I already struggle to find the time to FB and let’s be honest…all the wonderful Foodie Friends I love, I met through FB!!
6. Good Book or a Good Movie: Book and then the cherry on the top..if they make the book into a movie.
7. My Passion: Have to be the same as Carrie…my Family. They are my love, my life, my rock, my shelter, my smile, my sunshine.
8. Giving or getting presents: Giving I am good at…and I love to give present. I always feel very uncomfortable receiving present (although I do appreciate it).
9. Favorite day of the year: Christmas Eve….so many wonderful memories and it’s still the day that I like to have everyone around me. One big happy group of people to make some more memories.
10. Favorite flowers: Now I am not sure if this is the English name too, but I love Renonkels…they are fat flowers…I love fat flowers 😉
And now, to pass this along to 10 other bloggers. I have many more than 10 to give this to…but rules are rules…
1. Beverley from Something About Cupcake
2. Sue from Jams’n’Pans
3. Nettie from Moore or Less Cooking Blog
4. Em from Living The Blue Collar Way
5. Tara from Della Rose Living
6. Robin from Knead to Cook
7. Melissa from ChinDeep
8. Sue from Bakes-A-Lot
9. Ann from The Fountain Avenue Kitchen
10. Jane from What are (we) having?
Thank you again so much for the reward Carrie and all that’s left is to say…..take it away guys!!!