This must be one of the easiest desserts you can make…. not the mention one of the yummiest. No fuss….allot of mess and smiling faces all around the dinner table. In this one little dessert you have the crunch of the meringue, the smooth cream, you have sweet and sharp and this, my Lovely Friends, is a mess well worth eating.
100g Meringue, broken into pieces (I did use store bought meringue nests for this)
550ml Double Cream, whisk until soft peaks form
Pinch of Cinnamon
6 small Dollops of Clotted Cream
6 tablespoons of Strawberry Syrup (I used homemade)
- Place a few berries in the bottom of your serving glasses.
- In a bowl, mix the broken meringue, the blueberries, raspberries, double cream and cinnamon until well combined.
- Spoon the mix into your serving glasses.
- Top with a few berries, add a dollop of clotted cream to each glass and spoon a tablespoon of strawberry syrup over everything.
- Keep chilled until you are ready to serve it.