A very easy dish to prepare and goes well, as a side, with almost anything. We had this last night with chicken and mushroom pie and onion gravy. Delish!!
Serves: 4 (as a side)
4 large Potatoes, cubed
1 large Onion, diced
2 cloves of Garlic, crushed
1 teaspoon Olive Oil
1 teaspoon Sunflower Oil
1 teaspoon melted Butter
½ teaspoon dried Parsley
½ teaspoon dried Rosemary
½ teaspoon dried Marjoram
½ teaspoon dried Oregano
½ teaspoon dried Thyme
½ teaspoon Smoked Paprika
Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Add the olive oil, sunflower oil and butter to a roasting pan.
- Add the cubed potatoes, onion and crushed garlic to the pan and sprinkle all the dried herbs and paprika over this.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and toss everything together until well combined.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the potatoes are just turning soft.
- Serve with freshly baked pie or your favourite joint of meat.