Of all the awards that I have received so far…this must be the one I am most proud of. Why? Because this was given to me by a lady I have never met and she is not even a Foodie Blogger. Dani is the creator of Dani Duck – Artist Obscure and her ultimate goals is to become a Children’s Illustrator. She has a wonderful blog and her sketches are out of this world. Such a very, very talented lady.
In order to be worthy of this award I have to tell you seven things about myself, so here goes.
1. I grew up in a very small timber town in South Africa and I am an only child.
2. I only got my drivers licence in 2001…yes…I was driving illegally for many years.
3. Did a little modelling when I was younger, but realised very soon that I am too much of a tomboy for pageants.
I still find it hard to remember to put moisturizer on my face 😀
4. People say that you will meet your soul mate when you look you worst. That was the case with me and Chris. I helped
my uncle clean out the Koi ponds the day I met Chris. No make-up, no fancy clothes, finger nails dirty and I am sure a smelled of fish…
been 13 years now and we are still together ;0)))))
5. I played Rugby for 4 years and held the Outside Centre position.
6. I sang on the School Choir for two weeks and then got chased out. Apparently there were no room for clowns, hahahahaha.
7. I wish I had enough money to open up a “soup kitchen” for underprivileged people. I think that one of the worst things
to live with…is Hunger …and it’s such a “simple disease” to cure ;0(.
I find it very hard now, to pick only 7 names to pass this award on to. My life is filled with so many gorgeous people and
I am truly a lucky girl. I pass this on to bloggers and non-bloggers. (Non-bloggers can just pass this on via Facebook)
1. Darryl from Fatherhood Isn’t for Wimps
3. Helen from The Diary of a Cake Maker
5. Melissa at Tea Paparazzo
6. Sam from Sams Kitchen
7. Lisa from Lisa’s Dinnertime Dish
I love the above mentioned Blogs/Pages. Please pop over to all of them and have a look around…I am sure you will enjoy their blogs/pages just as much as I do 😀